Electronic Travel Authorisation now required for Canada
19 Jan 2016

Travel Alerts

Starting March 15, 2016 visa exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) which comes in the form of an electronic authorisation which is electonically linked to your passport and is valid for 5 years or until your passport expires and is currently charged at $7 per application.The ETA can be obtained from the following website -